Fine Art School Portraits
Our Fine Art School Portraits offer a personalized and high quality photography experience for schools that focuses on real, natural expressions. No cheesy or forced smiles, strange props, unflattering backgrounds, or bright flashes—just a light hearted and fun environment where the kids can relax and be themselves. We give personal, yet professional, customer service while delivering artistic, timeless images that families will love. Besides being a family photographer, I am a mother and teacher myself, and love being around kids.
How it Works
- I work with each school to choose the services that best fit their unique needs.
- Once we have decided on a date for school portraits, I will send a detailed PDF to the school with information about picture day, wardrobe, and ordering that they can distribute to families before the day.
- On photo day, I will come to the school, set up a pop up studio, and take photos of each student, staff member, and class. I provide all equipment and personnel needed for photo day.
- Families can complete all proofing and ordering online. Within 2 weeks of photo day, I will send the school a web link where families may view their child’s images and make any purchases.
- Each child’s gallery will include 3–5 images in both color and black and white, and families may choose whichever image(s) they would like to purchase.
- A variety of additional boutique products are available—both digital and print—and are priced competitively.
- In addition to the options provided to families, all high resolution digital files are provided to the school to use for their yearbooks, website, school ID’s, marketing, and however else the school would like to use the images.
No Obligation – Parents are not obligated to purchase anything
Online Ordering – All photos are viewed online and orders are submitted online—no paper or cash for students to carry around.
Professional – Artistic, timeless images and excellent quality of prints from my trusted print lab
Personal & Quick Delivery – Digital files are immediately delivered via email, and prints are personally delivered to the school with quick a turn around time
Convenience – I value the personal touch and handle all questions about pictures and ordering myself
Fundraiser – I donate 10% of the gross sales back to the school!